MEMOR™ 10 – A MOBILE COMPUTER DESIGNED FOR ENTERPRISE
If you are looking for the power and the performance of a smartphone but
are concerned about the typical Enterprise challenges, the Datalogic Memor
10 PDA is the perfect rugged device for you!
Memor 10 incorporates the latest smartphone technologies and the user
friendly experience of Android™ in a slim and compact design, combined
with high performance 1D/2D bar code scanning and industrial robustness
for almost any indoor or outdoor environment.
The Memor 10 is powered by a superior octa-core platform clocked at 2 GHz
for top performance for the most demanding applications, and features
Android 9 (upgradeable to Android 10) with Google Mobile Services (GMS).
Moreover, the Memor 10 is one of the first rugged mobile computers to be
validated by Google for the ‘Android Enterprise Recommended’ program for
WIRELESS CHARGING MEETS SWAPPABLE BATTERY
The Memor 10 incorporates Datalogic’s industry-first wireless charging
system for ultra-reliable contactless charging, thus eliminating the need for
cleaning contacts on the device and docks. Moreover, Memor 10 offers a
1-piece swappable battery for the best operational advantage.
The Memor 10 leverages a complete set of embedded wireless technologies
for both indoor and outdoor applications: dual band Wi-Fi including the
latest 802.11ac standard, Bluetooth® v5 with BLE for fast and ultra-low
power connections, NFC for easy pairing, and particularly the cellular area
voice and data connectivity, already leveraging the next generation of LTE Advanced/4G+.
• Ultra-Ergonomic, compact and robust
• 5 inch capacitive multi-touch HD display with Dragontrail™ hardened glass
• Android 9 with Google Mobile Services (upgradeable to Android 10)
• Wireless charging eliminates all contacts on the device and cradle
• Ruggedized with drop resistance to 1.5 m / 5 ft to concrete and IP65 sealing
• Dual band Wi-Fi including the latest 802.11ac standard and 802.11r/k for fast roaming
• Full suite of cellular connectivity for voice and data, featuring LTE-Advanced / 4G+
• Assisted GPS for location based apps
• Bluetooth v5 short range wireless technology
• NFC for proximity communications
• Advanced 2D ultra-slim imager with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for
visual good-read feedback; Megapixel imager
• Datalogic’s SoftSpot™ technology for innovative triggering through the touch display
• Chemical resistant plastics / enclosure designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of options to protect your investment,
ensuring maximum productivity and ROI. Datalogic Shield, for Android security patches
and OS upgrades, is included with EASEOFCARE.
- Android 9
- Android 10
- 5 inch
IP Ratings (Ingress Protection)
A two-digit number established by the International Electro Technical Commission, is used to provide an Ingress Protection rating to a piece of electronic equipment or to an enclosure for electronic equipment.
The protection class after EN60529 are indicated by short symbols that consist of the two code letters IP and a code numeral for the amount of the protection.
Example: IP65 (NEMA 4)
The two digits represent different forms of environmental influence:
• The first digit represents protection against ingress of solid objects.
• The second digit represents protection against ingress of liquids.
The larger the value of each digit, the greater the protection. As an example, a product rated IP54 would be better protected against environmental factors than another similar product rated as IP42.
Ingress of solid objects
Ingress of liquids
|0||No protection||No protection|
|1||Protected against solid objects over 50mm e.g. hands, large tools.||Protected against vertically falling drops of water or condensation.|
|2||Protected against solid objects over 12.5mm e.g. hands, large tools.||Protected against falling drops of water, if the case is disposed up to 15 from vertical.|
|3||Protected against solid objects over 2.5mm e.g. wire, small tools.||Protected against sprays of water from any direction, even if the case is disposed up to 60from vertical.|
|4||Protected against solid objects over 1.0mm e.g. wires.||Protected against splash water from any direction.|
|5||Limited protection against dust ingress.
(no harmful deposit)
|Protected against low pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted.|
|6||Totally protected against dust ingress.||Protected against high pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted.|
|7||N/A||Protected against short periods of immersion in water.|
|8||N/A||Protected against long, durable periods of immersion in water.|
|9k||N/A||Protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs.|
- Android 9
- Android 10